Looking for Electrical & Electonics/ Instrumentation Engineer as Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) position with good academic records for our Mumbai office.
B.E / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Equivalent.
Additional Certification in Electrical Design / Automation ( Preffered )
Basic / Advanced AutoCAD (2D / 3D)
Experience : 0-2 Years Experience ( Marine Engineering / Consulatnancy are Preffrered)
- Basic Electrical Design & Drafting for Preparation of Electrical drawings
- Preparation of Basic & Details Engineering Drawing for Marine/ Offshore Applications.
- Preparation of MTO for Electrical & Instrumentation System.
- Preparation of Electrical / Instrumentation Layout drawings.
- Understanding Existing system recomending System Upgradation with detailed drawings.
- Onsite inspection for upgradation / retrofit Projects in Marine/ Offshore industry.
- Study of Short Circuit Calculation & Updating the calculation for retrofit.
- Liasing with Clients / Internal multi dicipline teams for engineering Design.
- Basic Understanding of PLC & Programming
- Basic Understading Relays, Starter Panel & Sequential Logic circuit
- Basic Understanding of Cable Selection & Breaker Selection
- Basic Understanding Short Circuit Calculation
- Understanding Ship System is advantageous.
- Shall be able to read and understand electrical Circuit diagrams, SLD etc and related calculation.
- Basic Undesratnding of Load flow Analysis.
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn, ability to cohesively work as a team and take up new skill sets.
- Able to work independently & in Team.
- Able to communicate in English Verbal & Written for Email & Meetings.
- Required language(s): English
Windows Office Package ( Word, Excel & Power Point)
AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD Electrical (Optional) AutoCAD Plant 3D etc.