Looking for Electrical Design Engineer with 4-10 Years Experience in Marine Electrical Design.
B.E / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics or Equivalent.
Additional Certification in Electrical Design / Automation ( Preffered)
Basic / Advanced AutoCAD (2D / 3D)
Experience : 4-10 Years Experience ( Marine Engineering / Consulatnts are Preffrered)
- Basic & Detail Engineering (Electrical) for different type of Ships
- Preparation of Basic & Detail Engineering Drawing for Marine/ Offshore Applications.
- Preparation of MTO for Electrical & Instrumentation System.
- Preparation of Electrical / Instrumentation Layout drawings.
- 3D Model review for electrical System Perspective.
- Review of P & ID for Electrical & Instrumentation Part.
- Understanding Existing system & recomending System Upgradation with detailed drawings.
- Onsite inspection for upgradation / retrofit Projects in Marine/ Offshore industry.
- Study of Short Circuit Calculation & Updating the calculation for retrofit.
- Liasing with Clients/ Class / Internal multi dicipline teams for Design execution.
- Managing the Electrical team and Project planning responsible for all electrical Project deliverables.
- Design of All Ship System Basic & Detail Engineering
- Understanding Class , IMO & SOLAS regulations and implementation in design
- Expeirience in Load flow Analysis.
- Experience in Short Circuit Calculation & Coordination study for Ship Power System.
- Experience in Preparation of Power SLDs & power Distribution System
- Experience in Preparation of Control Circuit Diagram from Vendor documents
- Understanding and Preparation of Ship’s safety systems like Fire detection, Gas sampling etc.
- Understanding and Preparation of Ship’s Navigation & communication systems drawings like GPS, VHF/ radars , Navtex , VDR etc.
- Experience in Design of Navigation Bridge & Antenna Layout Diagrams
- Understanding of Navigational Lights
- Understanding of Cable Selection & Breaker Selection
- Understading Relays, Starter Panel & Sequential Logic circuit
- Expeience in Liasing with Class & Clients
- Basic Understanding of PLC & Programming
- Experience in BWTS & Scrubber Design ( Electrical Part) is preffered.
- Shall be able to read and understand electrical Circuit diagrams, SLD etc and related calculation.
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn, ability to cohesively work as a team and take up new skill sets.
- Able to work independently & in Team.
- Able to communicate in English Verbal & Written for Email & Meetings.
- Required language(s): English
Windows Office Package ( Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook )
AutoCAD 2D, AutoCAD Electrical (Optional) AutoCAD Plant 3D etc. Power System Simulation software like ETAP.